Full Swing Quick Duck Coat
You need to stay warm without your winter wear holding you back. This duck jacket from Carhartt is insulated with 3M Thinsulate Platinum Insulation and the coat as a whole is 20% lighter but just as warm as heavier flame resistant coats. A bi-swing back, Flex Elbow and a Freedom Gusset under the arms allow great range of motion outerwear you haven't seen before. Arc rated ATPV 36 cal/cm² and dual certified arc flash and flash fire rated, you'll stay safe, warm and compliant in this coat. Pair with the 102183 FR Quick Duck Hood (sold separately).
Additional Full Swing Quick Duck Coat features:
- Arc rating: ATPV 36 cal/cm²
- CAT 3
- Dual hazard: NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112
- 8.5 oz. FR Quick Duck 88% cotton/12% nylon
- Insulated with 150g 3M Thinsulate Platinum Insulation
- 20% lighter but just as warm as heavier FR outerwear
- Rain defender durable water repellent
- Mighty Back bi-swing back for instant recovery
- Flex Elbow for less restriction
- Freedom Gusset under the arms
- Two chest pockets with flaps and hidden snap closures
- Two lower front pockets with snap closures
- Left sleeve upper arm pocket
- Two inside patch pockets with hook and loop closures
- Brass zipper front with Nomex zipper tape
- Inside and outside protective flaps and snap closure for electric arc protection
- Nomex inside waist adjustable draw cord
- Internal rib-knit storm cuffs
- Stand-up collar for an optional detachable hood
- Triple stitched main seams for durability
- Pair with the Quick Duck Hood (102183) for extra weather protection (sold separately)
Ratings & Reviews
Heavy and durable
by Shawn G.
Would definitely recommend!
Fits true to size. Style is great, love the standing collar. It is VERY warm and is lightweight. Material is very tough and durable. Has enough pockets. I feel like this jacket will be a great jacket for years!
Great winter coat
by Kyle S.
Great winter coat. Thick enough to stop the wind but not so thick that you can't work in it.
by Wade W.
Great coat. Feels broke in right from the start.
FR Carhartt Winter Coat
by Todd M.
You don't find this kind of FR Coat in a store on a hanger. Ritz Safety made good on a wrong size return and sent me the right size I needed. Best work coat ever, and worth the high cost of Carhartt. Thank you Ritz Safety.
by Monty G.
I love the coat. Fits great and very warm.
by John V.
I purchased the size I normally wear in other Carhartt clothing. This jacket fits great in the arms, chest and shoulders but is slightly big in the body. The good thing about that is, there is plenty of room for layers. I would recommend this jacket.