Quilt-Lined FR Duck Active Jacket
Additional Carhartt Active Jacket features:
- Arc rating: 54 cal/cm²
- CAT Level 4
- NFPA 2112 and NFPA 70E compliant
- 13-ounce, heavyweight, flame resistant 100% cotton duck
- 11.5-ounce FR quilt lining: FR modacrylic batting quilted to twill face cloth
- Two inside patch pockets with FR hook-and-loop closures for convenient storage
- Nomex rib-knit cuffs and waistband
- Brass front zipper with Nomex zipper tape has inside and outside protective flaps and hidden snap closure for electric arc protection
- Attached, quilt-lined three-piece hood with Nomex drawcord for adjustment
- Back length: Large Regular, 29", Large Tall, 31".
Ratings & Reviews
FR Duck Jacket
by Jay L.
Good, very comfortable from the first time out of the bag. Tried one on at a local place then ordered the size from the web-store.
by Bryan H.
This is the best jacket I've ever had. It's perfect. Very well made and comfortable and warm. I go to refineries a lot so I needed this jacket.
by Daniel P.
Fast shipping, awesome product! Only way to improve would be to offer Scotch guard. Kept this Oil Field worker warm & toasty at -14 wind chill.
by Frank F.
Fits well. Would purchase again.
Carhartt FR Coat
by Kyle S.
Great Carhartt Coat for Winter wear. Heavy enough to block out the cold and looks great.
by Tim B.
Jacket fits great and is very WARM!
Sizing runs big
by Julie K.
I bought this jacket a size large because the FR shirts and jeans seem to run a size small. Big mistake. Jacket is way too big. Order correct size; don't size up.
by Bryan W.
Great coat at a nice price. Quick shipping, and would recommend to anyone.
Great service !!
by Jackie H.
I'm very pleased with the service I got from this company, and the coat was excellent, I received email receipt and tracking number the next day , Great service, Thank you , keep up the good work!!
by trevor f.
I'm 6'2" slim and got the jacket in a large/long. Fits great and is really warm. If you're tall get it in the long so the sleeves fit.
by Frank F.
Jacket fits well, seems true to sizing
by Arthur L.
I needed a coat that was FR. This coat meets that need and is warm on those windy Texas days when its needed most.
Really like the jacket.
by Martin G.
I really like the jacket.
<br>The only problem was that I am 6'-1" and ordered a XL-Tall as shown in your sizing chart. The sleeves were way too long and I had to return it and order an XL-Reg, which fit perfect.
<br>The sizes do run big!!