Quilt-Lined FR Duck Bib Overall
These dual certified Carhartt Flame Resistant Bib Overalls are an excellent choice for your FRC needs. Arc rated at 54.3 cal/cm², you'll feel safe knowing your gear has CAT 4 protection. Heavy quilted lining makes these FR overalls perfect for working in cooler temperatures. Several tool and utility pockets provide extra storage for carrying around work necessities. Ankle to mid-thigh zippers are just another convenient feature on these amazing Carhartt FR bib overalls.
Additional Carhartt Bib Overall features:
- Arc Rating: 54 cal/cm²
- CAT Level 4
- NFPA 70E and is UL Classified to NFPA 2112
- Outer shell: 13 oz , 100% cotton FR duck
- 11.5 o.z. FR quilt lining: FR Modacrylic batting quilted to twill face cloth
- High back with FR elastic suspenders and high-temperature nylon center-release buckles
- Chap-style double-front for durability and increased thermal performance
- Multiple tool and utility pockets
- Hammer loop
- Ankle-to-mid-thigh brass leg zippers with Nomex zipper tape and protective flaps and arc-resistant snap closures
- FR melamine buttons at waist
- Brass fly zipper with Nomex zipper tape
Ratings & Reviews
12/30/2019 1:09:00 pm
Tough FR Work Bib Overalls
by John D.
I like the pants and the function of the plastic buckles for the shoulder straps. If they hold up these are really functional and easy to get on and off with gloves.
6/2/2020 2:22:00 pm
Worm and well made.
by Anthony W.
These are well made and very warm. I work in a cement plant and these hold up to everything I can throw at them.
12/7/2018 4:15:00 pm
by Hunter M.
Run big compared to regular carhartt bibs