LAPCO FR Uniform Shirt
This shirt is arc rated ATPV 8.7 cal/cm², so you will be CAT 2 compliant while you wear it as well as protected from both arc flash and flash fire. The moisture management finish will help to keep you cool and dry while you're working hard. This quality garment is sewn with Nomex thread and has double needle stitching on pockets, flaps and shoulder seams for added durability.
Additional Uniform Shirt features:
- Arc rating: ATPV 8.7 cal/cm²
- CAT 2
- Dual certified to NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112
- 7oz. 100% cotton twill
- Moisture management finish
- Two chest pockets with button flap closures
- Sewn with Nomex thread
- Four rows of lock stitching on the front placket to prevent unraveling
- Double-needle stitched pockets, flaps and shoulder seams
- Color matched buttons
- Uniform style with back pleat for mobility
Ratings & Reviews
The fit is great
by Nathan L.
I ordered long, mostly for the arm length. The Medium-long fit me great. It is also longer in the body and I am very pleased with the fit. Of course it's probably my great looking body too!
Finding the right place
by Alejandro N.
Thank you very much, it's hard to find FR clothing that is the right fit. I've worked for a few different companies and thier uniform were not up to par to say the least. Shirts were always to short in length, the sleeves reached my forearms. Some didn't even button up. I'm glad I found you guys. Thanks again
by Billy H.
Great shirt. Lets air in and dries quickly.
Lapco FR Shirt
by Ted N.
Comfortable, looks good & fits well.