LAPCO 6oz. Gold Label Uniform Shirt
This shirt is dual certified so you can stay safe and compliant while you work. This garment is also arc rated ATPV 8.8 cal/cm², giving you CAT 2 protection. While it is lightweight and comfortable, this shirt is also built to last with double needle stitching on pockets, flaps and shoulder seams for excellent durability.
Additional Gold Label Uniform Shirt features:
- Arc rating: ATPV 8.8 cal/cm²
- CAT 2
- Dual certified to NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112
- Lightweight 6 oz. 88 % cotton/12% nylon
- Moisture management finish to keep you cool and dry
- Uniform styling with back pleat for mobility
- Two chest pockets with button flap closures
- Sewn with Nomex thread
- Four rows of lock stitching on the front placket to prevent unraveling
- Double-needle stitching on pockets, flaps and shoulder
Ratings & Reviews
by Terri K.
The shirt is awesome is thicker than the other ones grey fur winter not sure about summer but that's what I bought it for was winter! And the fit is wonderful