DragonWear Pro Dry FR T-Shirt
This base layer t-shirt features a new tri-fiber fabric with superior, permanent moisture management, helping you keep dry and comfortable while you work in your FRC. Highly breathable, this flame resistant shirt dries quickly and has Silver Plus anti-microbial technology to help fight odor. Wear this baselayer tee under your other clothes for ultimate comfort and added protection.
Additional Pro Dry Shirt features:
- Arc rating: EBT 5.5 cal/cm²
- CAT 1
- Meets standards of NFPA 70E for arc flash
- Lightweight 5.4 oz. tri-fiber fabric developed and tested by US Military
- 75% modacrylic/15% lyocell/10% nylon
- Permanently moisture wicking fabric
- Odor resistant with Silver Plus anti-microbial technology
- Highly breathable and dries quickly
- True-Flat high density seams and tagless labels for comfort
- Improved stretch for added durability
- Soft with excellent wash-and-wear performance
This garment is meant to be worn as a baselayer, underneath.
Laundering note: If you are embroidering these shirts, the manufacturer advises to air/hang dry or tumble low so the embroidery does not shrink and pull on fabric.
Ratings & Reviews
Great shirt for both structual and wildland fire PPE
by Rob M.
We were looking for a flame-resistant shirt for the hot summer months with wildland and structural PPE. These shirts are great for those times of rehab when you need to take off the gear and cool off.