Arclite HiVis 1500 Series Waist-Length Jacket
Additional Arclite HiVis 1500 Series - Waist Length Jacket features:
- Arc rating: Fl. Yellow: 7.2 cal/cm²; Fl. Orange: 7.9 cal/cm²
- CAT Level 1
- 8 oz./yard FR synthetic leather pu/pvc
- NFPA 70E, ANSI 107 Class 3 Level 2 compliant
- Waist length jacket
- 3 piece hood-in-collar
- Non-conductive zipper-front
- Two pockets with Velcro closures
- Velcro tab wrist adjusters
- NOMEX mesh ventilation system
- 3M 2" reflective trim around chest, over shoulders, around biceps and hood
- Longs have 2 inches added to the jacket length and sleeves
- Talls have 4 inches added to the jacket length and sleeves
- Electric and gas utilities
- Gas and oil extraction
- Oil refining
- Electrical maintenance
- Electrical switching
- Meter service
- Storm restoration
Ratings & Reviews
Utilities Division Project Manager
by Sly A.
The FR rain jacket seems to be durable and easy to move around in. It keeps you very dry even through a major downpour. The jacket is easy to clean and maintain.
by Jamey M.
I had a need date and quantity that I could not get elsewhere. The customer rep searched and searched due to shortage in stock. She found what I needed and was able to get them to me quickly WITHOUT extreme shipping fees! THANK YOU! These Arclite HiVis 1500 series of the waist length jacket are great!
Fr Rain Gear Jacket
by Gary M.
Very comfortable and light weight.