Women's Carhartt FR Rugged Flex Jeans
Don't let your pants hold you back! These women's Carhartt jeans feature Rugged Flex technology that allows the garment to move and stretch with your body as you work and recover back to its original form. Bending, crouching, kneeling become easier in this garment. Bringing dual hazard protection for arc flash and flash fire, this CAT 2 pair of flame resistant jeans brings and original fit and are lightweight for comfort.
Additional Women's Carhartt Rugged Flex Jeans features:
- Arc rating: EBT 14 cal/cm²
- CAT 2
- Dual certified to NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112
- Lightweight 11 oz. fabric
- 69% cotton/30% modacrylic/1% elastic
- Rugged Flex technology for stretch and recovery
- Ease of movement
- Original fit
- Mid-front rise; sits just below the waist
- Higher back rise for added coverage
Ratings & Reviews
Womens Carhartt FR Rugged Flex Jeans
by Cheryl E.
These are nice light FR pants, fit well. The pants run about a size larger than normal size. Soft material, wash up nice
Waist doesn't fit
by Melissa B.
I have other Carhartt brand jeans that do not have the flex capability, in the same size. These jeans are so tight at the waist I'm not able to button them. I'm disappointed they don't fit.