LAPCO 6.5oz. FR Uniform Cargo Pants
LAPCO FR flame-resistant uniform pants enhanced with cargo pockets and 6.5oz. lightweight inherent fabric that has superior breathability and outstanding moisture management while still meeting HRC/CAT 2 with an ATPV of 8.9 cal/cm2. A durable pair of work pants with a professional look!
Additional LAPCO FR Cargo Pants features:
- Arc rating: ATPV 8.9 cal/cm²
- CAT 2
- Dual certified to NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112
- 6.5oz. Westex DH - 48% Tencel / 40% Modacrylic / 12% Para-aramid
- Mid-rise pants with straight leg openings.
- Two slack style front pockets.
- Left and right cargo pockets on the legs.
- Inset back uniform pockets.
- Non-conductive button and snap closures.
- Double-needle stitching on pockets, out seams, waist, and inseams.
- Sewn with Nomex® thread.
- Brass zipper with Nomex® tape.
- An excellent arc-rated flame-resistant fabric for electric arc flash and flash fire protection.
Ratings & Reviews
Husband loves these pants!
by Teresa M.
My husband has tried MANY brands and styles of FR pants. I finally found these and he loves them. Fits great, non-binding in the inseam and not too hot to wear. Highly recommend.