FR Tactical Knee Pad Pants
These cargo pants from THRIVE Workwear come with as much function as they do flame resistant protection. These FR tactical pants have built-in SQUISH knee pads so you can kneel without pain and inconvenience and double knee patches for durability. Arc rated ATPV 12.4 cal/cm², these CAT 2 pants are dual certified for arc flash and flash fire so you can stay safe while you work. With an abundance of pockets for storage, this FRC clothing not only comes with tons of function, they also feature comfort and compliance.
Additional FR Tactical Knee Pad Pants features:
- Arc rating: ATPV 12.4 cal/cm²
- CAT 2
- Dual hazard: NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112
- 9oz. 88% cotton/12% nylon
- Westex UltraSoft FR fabric
- SQUISH knee pads built-in
- Double knee patches for durability
- Pull-out front apron pockets that can be tucked away when not in use
- A total of sixteen pockets and slots
- Diamond gusset crotch for improved mobility
- Durable re-enforced triple stitching
- Soft and breathable
- Knee pad sewn in to leg, so it will not move while you work
Ratings & Reviews
by Stephen C.
These pants have been going for a year now. I did have to resow the button on (weak threads seem to be an issue with all FR pants), but besides that these are great
Tactical pants with knee padding
by Cory S.
They make work so much better when a person has to kneel down.
Great FR pants
by Stephen C.
All FR pants seem to run one size smaller, so I recommend ordering one size bigger than you think you need. The knee pads are a wonderful addition. The pocket flaps are mid sized, but they hold my tools secure and dont allow them to fall out. The extra side pockets are a nice touch also.