FR Heavyweight Hooded Sweatshirt
This sweatshirt is quality built to keep up with you on the job! Arc rated 9.9 cal/cm², it is rated CAT 2 and is dual certified to arc flash and flash fire hazards, giving you great protection in your FRC. With plenty of excellent features like Rain Defender technology and abrasion resistance, this is a must-add.
Additional Heavyweight Hooded Sweatshirt features:
- Arc rating: EBT 9.9 cal/cm²
- CAT 2
- Dual hazard: NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112
- Heavyweight 13 oz. fleece
- 56% modacrylic/34% lyocell/10% aramid blend
- Rain Defender durable water repellent (DWR) finish sheds moisture
- Inherent FR protection for the life of the sweatshirt
- Breathablility to regulate body temperature and keep dry and comfortable
- Abrasion resistant for a longer life of the garment
- Excellent stretch and recovery for increased mobility and comfort
- 3-piece hood for an improved fit and black drawcord closure
- Higher loft keeps heat in and regulates core warmth
- Truecolor technology for colorfast, wash after wash
- Premium bar tacking for long-lasting durability
- Premium rib-knit cuffs and waistband
- Front hand warmer pocket with hidden cell phone pocket
- Original fit
Ratings & Reviews
Not warm at all.
by Brennen L.
If your looking for a warm original built Carhartt sweatshirt this is NOT it. I bought this sweatshirt thinking it was going to keep me warm during the winter. Instead, I have a sweatshirt that is only good for summer mornings. It’s disappointing how thin they really are. The only positive they have is that they fit true to size.