Elements Cyclone Pull-Over Hoodie
Shield yourself from hazardous weather in this hoodie. This sweatshirt is rated CAT 3 and is dual certified to arc flash and flash fire hazards, helping keep you both safe and compliant on the job. Perfect for layering, this garment is great for multi-season use. It is extremely wind-repellent and is finished with durable water repellent, helping keep you dry while you're getting the job done.
Additional Elements Cyclone Sweatshirt features:
- Arc rating: 28 cal/cm²
- CAT 3
- Dual hazard: NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112
- Midweight 12 oz. fabric
- DragonWear inherent tri-blend fabric with IronClad overlay
- Wind repellent
- DWR finish
- 4-way stretch fabric for comfort and enhanced mobility
- 3-panel hood is hard-hat friendly, with draw cord adjustment
- Multiple pockets, including hidden cell phone pocket
- Drop-tail for extra coverage
- Extra-long sleeves
- Knit cuffs to block out the wind
- Modern fit and contrast stitching for style
- Perfect for layering
Ratings & Reviews
Awesome sweatshirt, sizing chart was way off
by Lucas J.
The sweatshirt was of high quality and I liked the style, but it seemed to me that the sizing was way off. I usually order Ariat sweatshirts in a Small which fit perfectly, so I compared the sizing chart of True North (Dragonwear) to that of Ariat and they were so close that I ordered a Small in this Cyclone Hoodie as well. Unfortunately I could barely get it on it was so small. My case could be a one off, but beware these may run a size or even 2 sizes smaller.
Elements Cyclone Hoodie
I chose the Elements hoodie and could not be happier. The fit, comfort and functionality are perfect. Some of my coworkers have since switched to this FR hoodie as well. I highly recommend the purchase, you will not be sorry.