Women's Carhartt Rugged Flex Coverall
This women'scoverall features Rugged Flex technology that stretches and recovers, which means it will move with you, not hold you back while on the job! You will also enjoy plenty of storage space in this garment, with two chest pockets, a right-side tool and utility pocket and an upper arm pocket on the left sleeve. Get the compliance you need with dual certified to arc flash and flash fire hazards.
Additional Women's Coverall features:
- Arc rating: ATPV 8.7 cal/cm²
- CAT 2
- Dual hazard: NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112
- Lightweight 7 oz Twill
- 87% cotton/7% high-tenacity nylon/5% polyester/1% spandex
- Relaxed fit
- Rugged Flex technology for ease of movement
- Elastic on back waist for mobility
- Zipper leg for easy on/off over boots
- Two chest pockets with flap closure
- Left sleeve upper arm pocket
- Tool and utility pocket on right leg
- Two side-entry pass through pockets with snap closures
- Two rear patch pockets
- Two mic clips on upper chest
- Adjustable button snap wrist for perfect fit
- Button snap neck closure
Ratings & Reviews
by Hannah S.
I've had a difficult time finding coveralls for women that fit correctly AND don't have to be "made to order". I'm 5'2 and the medium- short fits me perfectly!! However, the chest area is a little big only because I'm small chested so it's no big deal. Very comfortable! Felt like pajamas while still feeling protected! Overall, very pleased.