LAPCO FR Full-Zip Hoodie
This flame resistant hoodie from LAPCO is arc rated 17 cal/cm², making it CAT 2 compliant while also being dual certified to arc flash and flash fire hazards. This heavyweight hooded sweatshirt features a full-zip style with roomy front pockets and an attached hood with a drawstring closure. You'll love wearing this piece of FR clothing in chilly air, or layer under it for even colder weather. Made with durable fleece and sewn with Nomex thread, this FR hoodie is a great addition to your everyday workwear.
Additional LAPCO FR Zip-Up Hoodie features:
- Arc rating: ATPV 17 cal/cm²
- CAT 2
- Dual hazard: NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112
- Heavyweight 12.5 oz. 95% cotton/5% spandex blend fleece
- Full-zip style hooded sweatshirt
- Large front pockets
- Hood with drawstring closure to shield from weather
- Ribbed cuffs and flexible waistband keep their shape
- Sewn with Nomex FR thread
Ratings & Reviews
by Mike J.
It's pretty good workmanship and pretty comfortable, but I believe it to be big for the stated size. If I could have a do-over I would order a large instead of an extra large.
by Jeffrey C.
It’s ok I don’t like the spandex in the hoodie. I wanted it to be all cotton