Hi-Vis Deluxe Hybrid Hooded Sweatshirt with Liner
Regular Price: $372.50
Stay visible and warm even in the coldest climate in this 9 oz. grey waffle weave lined NSA hi-vis deluxe hybrid hooded sweatshirt. You can't go wrong when it comes to your FRC clothing with this inherently flame resistant hi-vis sweatshirt with a silver segmented iron-on reflective trim, two large patch pockets with angled opening, zipper front closure, and zipper flap with hook & loop at neck. Holding a compliance to: ANSI/ISEA 107 - Class III, NFPA 70E-2012 Compliant for Arc Flash, Complies with OSHA 1910.269, Meets ASTM 1506-10a, you can get to work and forget the worry. You are protected.
Additional Hi-Vis Deluxe Hybrid Hooded Sweatshirt features:
- Liner Material: 9 oz. Grey Waffle Weave
- Outer Shell Material: Top Half: 10 oz. Hi-Vis Fleece/ Bottom Half: 11 oz. Navy Fleece
- Inherently flame resistant
- Hood is lined with navy fleece and body is lined with grey waffle weave
- Silver segmented iron-on reflective trim
- Two large patch pockets with angled opening
- Zipper front closure
- Zipper flap with hook & loop at neck
- Rib knit cuffs and waistband
- Arc Rating: Top Half: 34 cal/cm2 / CAT 3 Bottom Half: 22 cal/cm2 / CAT 2
- Compliance to: ANSI/ISEA 107 - Class III, NFPA 70E-2012 Compliant for Arc Flash, Complies with OSHA 1910.269, Meets ASM 1506-10a
Ratings & Reviews
11/12/2014 8:38:00 am
by Kevin H.
I bought this jacket as a 3 season jacket, and it fits perfectly in that category. Would have given it 5 stars if not for the long wait for the jacket to be made and shipped.
3/30/2019 8:03:00 pm
Heavy Duty Coat
by William K.
This jacket is heavy enough for most of our Delaware winters. I bought the XL in case I needed to add some layers- not so far though. They look like they run pretty much to size. Seem to be well made- time will tell.