FR Heavyweight Zip Front Sweatshirt
Get ultimate comfort and warmth in your FRC with this sweatshirt! This hoodie meets requirements for arc flash and flash fire hazards. This garment is built tough with abrasion resistance, premium bar tacking and Truecolor technology, giving it durability and a longer life to the garment. A higher loft gives a soft feel and enhanced warmth yet this sweatshirt is also breathable to keep you dry and comfortable.
Additional Zip Front Sweatshirt features:
- Arc rating: EBT 9.9 cal/cm²
- CAT 2
- Dual hazard: NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112
- Heavyweight 13 oz. FR fleece
- 56% modacrylic/34% lyocell/10% aramid blend
- Rain Defender durable water repellent (DWR) finish sheds moisture
- Inherent FR protection for the life of the sweatshirt
- Breathablillity to regulate body temperature and keep dry and comfortable
- Abrasion resistant for a longer life of the garment
- Excellent stretch and recovery for increased mobility and comfort
- 3-piece hood for an improved fit and black drawcord closure
- Rugged YKK vislon zipper with durable zipper pull you can depend on
- Higher loft keeps heat in and regulates core warmth
- Truecolor technology for colorfast, wash after wash
- Premium bar tacking for long-lasting durability
- Premium rib-knit cuffs and waistband
- Two front hand warmer pockets with a hidden interior cell phone pocket
- Inside patch pocket with hook and loop closure
- Original fit
Replaces Carhartt FRK007
Ratings & Reviews
Great service, Great product
by Julie M.
This sweatshirt is heavy and water repellent. It met all of our expectations.
Most Comfortable FR Hoodie Out There
by Brandon H
I have always been a big Carhartt fan when it comes to work clothing. I work as a maintenance electrician for the railroad so my work clothes have to be Flame Resistant. The company that i work for provides Carhartt FR button up shirts an Carhartt FR original fit Dungarees, but they do not offer jackets or sweatshirts. Living in central PA I need a good quality sweatshirt for layering when the temp drops, and man does this hoodie get the job done. I will say that this FR hoodie isn't quite as thick as the Non FR zip-up that Carhartt offers but it still keeps me plenty warm. This hoodie is by far the most comfortable, soft, and flexible hoodie that I've owned. It offers a good Arc Flash Rating so when i layer up with my Long Sleeve Carhartt FR shirt, this Zip-Up Hoodie, and then my Quick Duck FR coat, not only am I nice and warm but I am also exceeding the Arc Flash Level that I need to meet at my workplace. The only knock I could give this hoodie is I have never seen a hoodie put off
by Shawn G.
Comfortable. Nice fit.