FR Deluxe Contractor Coverall
Please note: sizing from Bulwark has changed from numeric values to standard size values. Please check sizing chart to ensure proper size is ordered. Numeric sizes may also be received on order as Bulwark depletes current inventory to standard size inventory.
Additional Bulwark CED2 FR Coverall features:
- Arc rating: 10.6 cal/cm²
- CAT Level 2
- 9 oz. Excel FR 100% Cotton Twill
- NFPA 70E, NFPA 2112 compliant
- One-piece, topstitch, lay flat collar
- Two-way concealed Nomex taped brass breakaway zipper, concealed snap at top of zipper and at neck
- Concealed snap closure on cuff
- Elastic waist inserts
- Two front swing pockets, two patch chest pockets w/ flaps and concealed snap closure, two patch hip pockets, left sleeve pocket, rule pocket
- Deep pleated action back
- Side vent openings w/ snap closure
Ratings & Reviews
Utilities Division Project Manager
by Sly A.
These FR deluxe contractor coveralls in 9 oz. 100% cotton coveralls seem to be durable and easy to put on and take off. They are also easy to move around in, and don't hinder production because they are bulky. The coveralls are easy to clean and maintain.
by Gail M.
Our company began using these coveralls several years ago as a piece of personal protective equipment by the bulk fuel and propane delivery drivers. After some time, the shop attendants wanted some. Now, anyone in potentially dangerous jobs wear them. Not long ago, we received a letter from one of our customer companies requiring any person entering their job site area be required to wear a certain type coverall with appropriate labeling and description visible. These coveralls had all the necessary labeling and ratings displayed as required. Our guys find them to be comfortable and durable.
by Mike K.
Perfect fit and weight for daily use.