ArcLite Air Hi-Vis FR Full Length Rain Coat
Arc rated ATPV 9.6 cal/cm², this flame resistant rain coat is CAT 2 compliant as well as arc flash and flash fire certified. Just what you were looking for in your FR rain gear, the ArcLite Air line from NASCO is extra-lightweight, made to keep you cool and reduce heat stress and keep you comfortable. This great FRC clothing provides 360° visibility, so you are sure to be seen while you are on the job.
Additional ArcLite Air Hi-Vis FR Full Length Rain Coat features:
- Arc rating: ATPV 9.6 cal/cm²
- CAT 2
- 48" full length coat
- ANSI 107 Type R Class 3 Compliant
- Lightweight 5oz. DuPont Nomex Kevlar fabric
- NFPA 70E; ASTM F1891; ASTM F2733
- 2-inch 3M Scotchlite material
- Storm fly front with hidden snaps
- Non-conductive zipper
- Two patch pockets
- Nomex mesh ventilation system
- Integrated fall protection access
- Waterproof, windproof
- Two position snap wrist adjusters to keep the elements out
- Welded seams
- Attach the ArcLite Air FR Rain Hood H1700 for additional coverage (sold separately)
Ratings & Reviews
7/21/2017 1:07:00 am
Imressive FR Rain Coat
by JAMES A.
I am a switchman for the railroad. This coat is tough and comfortable. The only negative issue is that the sleeves are short. I paid extra for the tall size which adds four inches to the lengt, and the sleeve length is barely acceptable. My other NASCO rain coat had longer sleeves.